To preserve and enrich the heritage of the Silver Dollar Fair and showcase agricultural industries to the community. It will offer support to the 4-H and FFA programs, create agricultural education opportunities, promote public awareness and support for on-going projects sponsored by the Silver Dollar Fair in maintaining and improving the current facility to further service the needs of the community.
- To solicit, receive, and administer charitable donation.
- To conduct fund raising campaigns and activities.
- To foster the interests of the Association for the betterment of youth and the community, and friends of the Fair in its development. Interests will include but not be limited to, the educational, youth services and community service programs, equipment and facility acquisitions and improvements.
- To improve the financial support of the Association particularly through gifts, grants, and bequests.
- To provide stewardship of funds raised or otherwise donated to the Foundation.